JINGOLI POWER PROJECT MAP
The Reynolds to Topeka Transmission Line consisted of approximately 100 miles of 345 kV double circuit monopole transmission line constructed in partnership between NIPSCO, PAR Electric, JPOW, and CJ Drilling. JINGOLI Power conducted material management operations at three laydown yards to support this operation.
Specific aspects of JPOW scope included:
- Material Yard Design and Acquisition
- Material Receipt, Inventory, Control, Kitting and Issuing
- Assumption of Care & Custody of Client Procured Material
- Non-Conformance Material Delay Risk Assumption
- Material Yard Safety, Environmental Controls and Security