JINGOLI POWER PROJECT MAP
The Morgan Loop project is an above-ground electric transmission system built for APS in partnership with Power Engineers, EC Source, and JINGOLI Power. The project consists of a single series of tower structures holding two high-voltage circuits, one single-circuit 500kV transmission line, and one single-circuit 230 kV line. The project spanned 38 miles and sought to connect APS’ Sun Valley Substation near the northern reaches of the Town of Buckeye with the Morgan Substation near the City of Peoria. JINGOLI Power worked with the project team to coordinate Engineering and Procurement of the materials, spotting and development, and material management operations for the two laydown yards.
Specific Items Included in JPOW Scope:
- Material Yard Design, Safety, Security and Environmental Controls
- Material Delivery Receipt, Care, Kitting, and Issuing
- Assumption of Care Custody for all Materials including PSE&G Procured Materials
- Non-Conformance Material Delay Risk Assumption
- Excess/Spare Material Inventory Control